G!Mobile collects information for the purpose of providing you with better, superior and more personalized services. G!Mobile collects information as follows:
1. Information you provide to G!Mobile
Information that you fill out and/or submit when you register a G!Mobile account and use related services provided by the G!Mobile platform, including your name, sex, email address, address, payment account number and related additional information (such as your province and city, zip code, etc.).
2. Information collected during your use of services
In order to provide and optimize the services you need, G!Mobile collects information about your use of the services. The information in this type includes the information that G!Mobile automatically receives and records in your browser and computer when you use the G!Mobile platform services or visit the platform webpage, including but not limited to your IP address, type of browser, language used, date and time of access, hardware and software feature information as well as web records of your need and other data; if you download or use G!Mobile or its affiliates’ client software, or when you visit the mobile web page and use the platform services, G!Mobile may read information about your location and mobile devices, including but not limited to device model, device identifier, operating system, resolution and telecommunications operator, etc.
In addition to the aforesaid information, G!Mobile may also collect your other information in order to provide services and improve the quality of services, including the relevant information you provide when you contact G!Mobile's customer service team, the questionnaire reply information you send to G!Mobile when you participate in the questionnaire survey, and the relevant information collected by G!Mobile when you interact with G!Mobile's affiliates and partners. Furthermore, in order to improve the security of the services that are used by you and provided by the G!Mobile platform and to prevent phishing scams and Trojan viruses more accurately, G!Mobile may judge your account risks by knowing some of your network usage habits and your frequently used software information, and may record some URLs that G!Mobile considers to have risks.
3. Information from third parties
In order to provide you with better, superior and more personalized services, or to jointly provide services for you, or to prevent Internet fraud, G!Mobile's affiliates and partners will share your personal information with G!Mobile in accordance with the provisions of laws or as agreed with you or with your consent.
a. keyword information that you enter when using the search service provided by the G!Mobile platform;
b. data collected by G!Mobile related to your transactions on G!Mobile platform, including but not limited to bidding, transaction information and evaluation details;
c. credit evaluation, the violations of legal provisions or violations of platform rules and the measures that G!Mobile has taken against you;
d. relevant business registration information such as the name of enterprise to be publicized as required by laws and regulations as well as the information of natural person operators.
Collecting your information is for the purpose of providing services to you and improving the quality of services, so G!Mobile will use your information for the following purposes to achieve the goal:
1. To provide you with the services you use and to maintain and improve them.
2. To recommend to you the contents which you may be interested in, including but not limited to sending product and service information to you, or showing you personalized third-party promotional information through the system, or sharing the information with G!Mobile’s partners with your consent so that they can send you the information about their products and services.
3. G!Mobile may use your personal information to prevent, detect and investigate the acts of fraud, damage to security, violation of laws or violation of the agreement with G!Mobile or its affiliates, policies or rules so as to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you, other G!Mobile users or G!Mobile or its affiliates.
4. G!Mobile may combine personal information from a service with information from other services so as to provide you with more personalized service usage, such as using, sharing or disclosing required to allow your wider social circle.
5. Other uses as permitted by you.
If the use of your information exceeds the aforesaid scope, G!Mobile will re-acquire your authorization.
G!Mobile is obligated to keep your information confidential and will not sell or lease any of your information to third parties for marketing purposes. G!Mobile will share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
1. With your prior consent or authorization.
2. According to the provisions of laws and regulations or the requirements of the administrative or judicial institutions.
3. To share your personal information with affiliates of G!Mobile.
5. If you are an eligible IP complainant and have filed a complaint, the information may be disclosed to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can handle the possible right disputes.
6. Only by sharing your information can we provide the services you need or deal with your disputes or controversies between you and other persons. For example, in a transaction you have created on G!Mobile, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills his transaction obligations and requests for information disclosure, G!Mobile will provide the user with the necessary information such as the contact information of his counterparty as appropriate so as to facilitate the completion of transaction or the resolution of dispute.
7. If you have violated relevant laws, regulations or G!Mobile’s relevant agreements or relevant rules, we have to disclose the information to third parties.
8. To protect the legal rights and interests of G!Mobile and its affiliates or users.
In order to provide you with easier access experience, G!Mobile may identify you through small data files when you visit the G!Mobile platform-related websites or use the services provided by the platform. This is to help you save the steps of repeatedly entering registration information, or help determine the security of your account. These data files may be cookie, flash cookie or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively referred to as ""Cookie"").
Please kindly understand that some of G!Mobile's services can only be achieved by using ""Cookie"". If your browser or browser add-on services allow, you may modify the acceptance degree of Cookie or reject G!Mobile's Cookie, but in some cases this may affect your secure access to the G!Mobile platform-related websites and the use of the platform services.
Web pages often contain some electronic images (called ""single-pixel"" GIF files or ""web beacon""). Using web beacon can help websites calculate users browsing the web or access to certain cookies. G!Mobile will collect the information about your web browsing activities through the web beacon, such as the address of the page you visit, the address of reference page you visited, the time you stayed on the page, your browsing environment and the display settings, etc.
The information and materials related to you collected by G!Mobile will be stored on the servers of G!Mobile and/or its affiliates. The information and materials may be sent to your country, region or the place where G!Mobile collects the information and materials, and may be visited, stored and displayed in the place. We will only retain your personal information for the period of time required to achieve the purposes stated in this policy, unless you agree to extend the retention period or it is permitted by law.
In order to protect the security of your information, G!Mobile strives to take reasonable physical, electronic and administrative security measures to protect your information so that your information will not be leaked, destroyed or lost, including but not limited to SSL, information encrypted storage and data center access control. G!Mobile also strictly manages employees or outsourcers who may have access to your information, including but not limited to taking different authority controls depending on the positions, signing confidentiality agreements with them, and monitoring their operations, etc. G!Mobile will provide corresponding security measures to protect your information and provide reasonable security assurance according to the existing technology. G!Mobile will try its best to prevent your information from disclosure, damage or loss.
Your account has security protection function. Please keep your account and password information properly. G!Mobile will ensure that your information is protected from loss, misuse and alteration by taking security measures such as backing up to other servers and encrypting user passwords. Despite the aforesaid security measures, please kindly understand that there are no “perfect security measures” on the information network.
When using the G!Mobile platform services to conduct online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the transaction counterparty or potential counterparty. You are required to protect your personal information properly and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information has been disclosed, especially in case of the unauthorized disclosure of your account and password, please contact G!Mobile immediately so that G!Mobile can take appropriate measures.
隱私權保護政策 使用條款 ©GREAT LITE INTERNATIONAL. All rights reserved.